Monday, January 22, 2007

Wow

Ok this is going to be patchwork.

1. I'm glad I was wrong on how the game should go. I'm glad the Patriots were classy at the end. They had a great run and stretched the Colts to the limit.

2. Wooooooooweeee. What a game for the ages. Linemen scoring, great comeback, bad calls, a sweetheart of a story. I watched it in my chair, standing up, on my knees, everything except for upside down. Sheesh. I can't wait to watch it again on NFL Network.

3. Manning was incredible in the second half. The defense came up big at the end of the game.

4. At the end of the game I ripped off my jersey. I then ran outside and did a front flip into the snow. It was cold and wet. That was way dumb.

4 comments:

Sgt. Wolverine said...

That was a heck of a game. Really thrilling. The two crazy fumbles were absolutely hilarious. It was even funnier that one happened for each time, and each resulted in a lineman recovering for a touchdown. I enjoyed those.

Also, I knew Dungy was a Christian, but I didn't know the same about Irsay.

Ken said...

the sad thin will be if "you win" sunday, you will discover the meaninglessness of it all... if you lose you will feel the pain of one who feels cursed and tortured...

worse yet... you could win and actually think that is makes a difference in your life...

Paul said...

I'm not going to let you rain on my parade. If the Colts win on Sunday it may make a difference in my life. I'm used to defending my sports fandom as a fan that roots for my team all the time even when they lose. It would be weird to have that change. It won't make a major change in my life but it will change my sports conversations. I do follow the NFL for a few months and follow it closely. I am a huge fan. I play multiple fantasy leagues. I won't apologize for that. I'd rather do that then spend 8 months following Grey's Anatomy. Oops low blow.

So I officialy welcome Super Bowl week to Weaveswrites. Let the celebration begin.

Sgt. Wolverine said...

I noticed you mentioned Grey's Anatomy, but avoided Desperate Housewives. Is there something we should know, Paul? :-P