Friday, January 12, 2007

Invincible

Last night was one of those nights. Sometimes I get these awful headaches where pretty much all I can do is sleep. I got one of those yesterday morning. I slept as much as I could that afternoon and felt a little better that evening. So I sent Steph to rent a movie. I don't do that often. It's not that I don't trust her to pick movies. It's that I don't trust her to pick good movies. Last night she hit a homerun. She came home and said that she rented a football movie based on a true story. My mind instantly went to a movie I'd heard about with the Rock in it. I have a rule. Don't watch a movie with the Rock in a starring role. But then she said it was Invincible. It was a pretty good movie. It had its slow parts. But it was clean and inspirational. It made me want to watch Rudy. It made me want to play some football. It also made me wish that he had played for the Colts. If he had I'd probably buy the movie. It was good.

1 comment:

Sgt. Wolverine said...

I enjoyed Invincible. I still think Rudy is better, and I'd probably take Remember the Titans over it, too. But it's still very much worth watching.