Thursday, January 18, 2007

Television

I like to watch T.V. But I watch different things than apparently normal people watch. I have never seen an episode of American Idol or Survivor. I've never seen Greys Anatomy or ER. I've never watched 24 or Lost or Prison Break. I have seen NBA games from before I was born. In fact I've seen them multiple times and I still yell at the refs. I've watched boxing on ESPN Classic. I've watched mini golf championships, dart throwing championships, strongest man competitions, I love to watch curling. I will watch some non-sports t.v. I like Seinfeld reruns. I watch Mythbusters sometimes. But give me a choice and I'll take sports (even games I've already seen) almost every time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Surely you mean you have watched games older than you are in age because you didn't watch any tv before you were born. I didn't even sit on the couch watching so you could hear the games.
I guess sports addiction beats drugs any day of the week. Shoot it is even calorie free which I can't say about my chocolate.