Wednesday, January 10, 2007

iPod

My sister got me an iPod for Christmas. At first I wasn't so sure about it. The instructions included didn't help me at all. The itunes store was so bogged down I couldn't do anything. But now I have changed my mind. The thing's great. I have a fm transmitter for it so I can use it in the car or with any of the radios in the house. I have 203 songs on it and it'll hold a ton more but I'm running out of ideas. Now I'm looking forward to getting the running thingy for it. It'll keep track of my runs and store all the info online. That could be neat. I'll let you know. Thanks Tam!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea! You're welcome! It's funny how Apple and Windows are like two different languages. All the Apple stuff doesn't make sense to me at all, but my friend James whizzes through it. I guess now that you speak the language, you'll be all right. Now you should get an iPhone!!!

-Tami