Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Years resolutions

I don't usually make resolutions. Last year I started running. This year I'm thinking about making a sports fan resolution. Help me decide.

1. Go to a sporting event for each major sport. I'm thinking a year of at least one game each of NCAA basketball, football, NBA, MLB, NFL, and I haven't decided if NHL is a major sport or not. This may be difficult because Sundays are hard and I've never been bored enough to go to a NHL game before.

2. Go to a decent Bowl game. That of course rules out the Motor City Bowl.

I'm also open to suggestions. What do you think?

1 comment:

Sgt. Wolverine said...

I think the one event of each sport would be fun even if you didn't make every sport because you'd still make at least a couple events. The bowl game would be fun if you made it and no fun if you didn't.