Friday, January 20, 2006

What I'm listening to

This song is laugh out loud funny. It's about a boy who thinks he's good looking. So he goes to his mom and she says,
"She said,
'Son, well, you know,
you're an ugly boy.
You don't really look like him

In this long line
There's been some
real strange genes
You've got 'em all
You've got 'em all
With some extras thrown in'
"

The song goes on and ends up like this,
"Now I'm here with you little darling
And you say, 'You're beautiful as you are'
And I've managed somehow to survive

You arrived in my life like a fragrance
You helped me find a way to laugh
Now I know a so-called beauty lies

God gave him a face
Then he gave me something above
God gave me grace
Man, he gave me a sweet, sweet, sweet love

You make me feel like I'm a real good looking boy
I feel I'm a real good looking boy
"

With grace all of us are good looking.

The song is Real Good Looking Boy by The Who.

These lyrics may not be 100% correct. I'll check them soon.

No comments: