Friday, January 27, 2006

Gareth is sending me to jail

Ok here's the announcement you have been waiting for. Well some of you. I've done it. As far as I know this is a first time ever thing. Tree Climbers Guild on cd. That's right I've transfered the Tree Climbers, in all their glory, to cd. If you want a copy post a comment here and I'll make sure I get one out to you. I do not have a cover for it yet. Any ideas? I could try and do the original I guess, but I'm guessing it won't scan very well.

What's next you ask? Well I've already started on SporkChild's, aka Mattman, Somewhere in a Box cd.

3 comments:

LadyDoctor said...

Is it too late? I want one!!! I'm an original groupie!!

Who is this?

LadyDoctor said...

Seriously, I'm married to the drummer.

Paul said...

e-mail me. paulodirt@yahoo.com