Monday, February 19, 2007

I'm back

Sorry for the drop off in posts. The faster internet is back and so I'll post more. Since I posted last not much has happened. I did get to see Facing the Giants and I recommend it to anyone. It's a really good movie.

To make up for all the lost time I'll share some fun with you. I found out today that China is trying to correct it's Chinglish. China has had a problem with the interpretations on many signs. Read this article from the Wall Street Journal. Make sure you check out the slide show and then you can search for more examples. I've seen some really funny ones. This morning on Headline News they showed some examples from menus. My favorite was Husband Wife Lung. Sounds yummy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you want a bunch of examples, visit www.engrish.com