Friday, March 03, 2006

www.burrillstrong.com

Burrill is the younger brother of my college roommate, Tobin, and a friend of mine. Budah, one of the names we lovingly call Burrill, and I have had some fun times including tailgating before Michigan games and once we had a bet that I couldn't work his name into the announcements at church. Of course I won that bet. Nothing like mentioning Budah during the announcements at a Baptist church. Anyways here's a link to his website. I think he's ok with me posting it here. His page is much cooler than my little blog. Check it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at that -- I'm famous now.

And I knew you had it in you to fit a Budah reference in your announcements, but I couldn't imagine how you were going to do it. Referring to the Buddha belly was smooth.

I also recall that before the service, one of the church youth walked up to me and as a greeting, said, "Are you Budah?" Boy, was I surprised!

-Burrill