Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Goodbye

It's time to say goodbye to two sports figures.

John Chaney was the long time coach of Temple Basketball. The guy was a jerk at times but was a great coach. He even looked like an owl. Some guys just belong at some schools.

Edgerrin James was the long time running back for the Indianapolis Colts. I liked Edge. I was pretty upset when the Colts drafted him instead of Ricky Williams though. And I wasn't very happy when they traded Marshall away either. Edge over time wasn't as excited about being a Colt so I won't cry as he goes. He was late to training camps, hated playing preseason, and said some dumb things towards the end. He will be hard to replace though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who's replacing Edge? I hope they have somebody. Dan Marino can attest to the necessity of a good running game to complement a great quarterback.

Anonymous said...

I am sad. Not cool. I liked Edge, he may have had attitude, but he was so good.

-Tam