Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Last weekend

This last weekend Steph and I dropped the girls off at my parents and used a gift certificate for a hotel that my sister gave Steph for Christmas. It was a good time. We ate at Applebees and then went shopping. We had thought about going to a movie but while we were at Best Buy we looked at laptops. I've been wanting a laptop for some time. We looked and looked and then I turned over one of their price things and saw a deal for a laptop that wasn't on display. All the info on it was hidden by another price tag for a laptop that was on display. Being convinced that if they had to hide the info and price that it must be a good deal, I made the impulse buy. We now own a Sony Vaio FS-810/w. We skipped the movie saving money now that we had none. We went back to our suite, watched basketball, and played on the new computer. We also went out to Steak and Shake at about 10:00 for shakes. I've been looking for fun toys for the laptop and I've come up with a GPS, but I've never really been lost so that would be a waste of money. I looked at a car diagnostics kit, but that cost almost what a car costs. I'll probably just end up saving up and buying Microsoft Office.

By the way, everywhere I find it on the internet it cost more than $100 more.

No comments: