Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Hi Dan and Mattman

Hey guys. I don't know if you'll read this often or just once but thanks for stopping in. Leave a comment if you'd like. You don't have to have an account to do it. I'm still working on the appearance of things here so if you have advice about colors or anything let me know. I'm still learning how to do it but you can adjust everything on this page.

So some introductions. Dan this is Mattman. He was a good friend in college. He produces (is that the right word) sports talk shows. He is a big fan of fantasy football. Matt this is Dan. He's my brother-in-law and a good friend. He researches medicine for the U of M. He's a big fan of fantasy football and is currently leagueless.

Now that I've probably botched both of your jobs feel free to do whatever you want here.

No comments: