Monday, February 23, 2009

Two Love Stories

I came home last night from youth group and Steph was watching the end of Amazing Race. I still think it would be a fun show to be a part of. My dad and I or Tobin and I could do ok at it. So I saw the elimination part of the show. A husband wife team was being eliminated and you could tell the husband really didn't want to be eliminated. He was crying. Apparently the wife made a bad mistake that led to their elimination. His reaction was awesome. “I couldn’t imagine running the race with anyone but Linda. If anybody in this world has got my back, it’s her. When you get down to the root of it, we’re deeply in love.” She said, “The thing I love about Steve is how much he loves me. I’m really fortunate to have somebody like that. That doesn’t come along every day.” I was very impressed. Today I saw a link to this story and the again I was impressed. Check this out. It's good to hear these stories.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeh, you've got me bawling now.
Mom

Anonymous said...

I want to do the Amazing Race and you're my partner. We would smoke'em