Thursday, January 29, 2009

The knee update

I ran 4 miles today. It's the first time I've run since my knee went funny. Partly because of the knee, partly because of the snow, and the rest because of the busy schedule. We had back to back weekends with youth retreats. We also had a state pastors and wives retreat that felt much more like a conference than a retreat. But anyways you're probably wondering how the knee held up. It was snowy and slippery. My shoes kept gathering snow under the ball of my feet making it really awkward. But the knee felt fine. It was very encouraging.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really good news.

Have a happy birthday, kiddo. How the day is filled with wonderful memories.

Love,
Mom

doloresb said...

love your blog.need to have your e-mail see your still a football fan, I will watch super bowl from pastor's believe it or not.We miss you all
Love the Boyd's