Saturday, November 22, 2008

Will you lend me some money?

Ok. I've had enough. I've been patient. I've always said give him time, let him get his players. This is too much. Last week they almost lost to Navy. This week they lost to Syracuse. How bad is Syracuse? They lost to Akron. This is only their third win of the year. They are bad enough that they already fired their coach but he's there for the rest of the year. So here's the deal. I'm done giving time. I don't care who your players are you have to beat Syracuse. So now I'm ready to fire Charlie. But here's the problem. Notre Dame signed him to a ridiculous 10 year 40 million dollar contract. So it's going to take at least 10 million to fire him. Someone call Regis and see if he's willing to pitch in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It could be worse - you could have lost to Michigan.