Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sold

We've started moving in to our new house. Closing was very disappointing for me. We signed all kinds of papers promising thousands and thousands of dollars and all I walked away with was a pen. That pen is now sitting on my bookshelf. Maybe I'll use it when I pay it off. We're were told we'd get the keys on Monday morning from their realtor. Steph picked up the keys and started showing the house to her friends. But they still had stuff in the house. Steph and the friends started stripping the wallpaper in the kitchen when she got a phone call from our realtor telling her she needed to get out of the house before the guy who used to own the house got there and showed how bad his temper was. It was way confusing but we were nice and left until later that evening. I was bummed when I got there. The sign was gone. I was looking forward to seeing it say sold. We've stayed there the past couple of nights but we're still trying to move in. The neighborhood is nice and quiet so far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you've changed the locks on all the doors by now...