Friday, August 31, 2007

Football!

My running schedule has been messed up lately. I knew I was supposed to run 8 miles yesterday but I hadn't run in a while and I wasn't sure how that would go. But I did it. I was pretty sore last night but it felt good to get back on schedule. The iPod said I burnt 1200 calories. As I laid on the couch being sore I watched the first football games that meant anything. Preseason NFL doesn't count. But college football started last night. Two blowouts but I loved them anyways. Bring on the Notre Dame game Saturday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you going to any ND games?

And what do you think of Clausen?

Anonymous said...

Oh how different we feel in just a few days.... would have been better to just enjoy the anticipation rather than suffer with the reality.