Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Here's a book for you

Well here's a book for some of you. I met Marla when we were at Cedarville and got to know her and her future husband while we worked together at camp. I consider them friends even though I'm really lousy at keeping up with my old friends. Recently I ordered a couple of her books from Amazon. I've read the newest one. It had a warning in the front that I completely ignored and jumped right into the book(It's not that this book is inappropriate at all, it's just meant for women). After all if you know the author you must read it. I also figured that if I was going to recommend the book as a pastor I should read it. Well I recommend it. It's easy to read and fun. It's informative. It's a good look at how to understand your husband. The book is really good at showing how God intends sex to be. But it's meant for wives. I'm not a wife. Guys buy this book for your wife. She'll read it for the title alone.

No comments: