Friday, June 05, 2009

Where have I been

I haven't posted in forever. I'd say I'm sorry but I'm really not. I've spent almost all of my time online looking for a newer car. I want someone to sell me a $50,000 car for $5,000. I exagerrate but not by much. So let's see what did May hold? I ran a half marathon and wanted to die afterwards. I met my goal of running the whole time but was pretty slow. I also took Colleen to Carb Day down at the track. We had a good time. She still loves cars. This month has two backpacking trips and possibly a short mission trip for our college students. Oh and I need to find a car.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm. you talked about buying a car before you went on vacation the 1st of April. So its been bothering for longer than you thought!
God will bring the right car in His timing and you'll be pleased with that deal. I do have questions about it being a 50,000 for 5,000. But who knows? Stranger things have happened.

Sgt. Wolverine said...

Carbohydrate day sounds like fun!

Christian said...

You can get a cherry 1990 SHO in California for less than $10,000 -- and if it's not your favorite car of all time I'll be very surprised. The Yamaha V-6 engine tucked into a tweaked Taurus will knock your socks off. You will need a competent mechanic, but basically the engine is truly sweet, and there's film on YouTube of an SHO cruising past a Corvette in the quarter. -- Christian Gehman