Sunday, April 19, 2009

Myrtle Beach

We made our usual trip down to Myrtle Beach. Steph's uncle has added a hot tub and it's a great addition. We play Man O War golf course. Plenty of water means plenty of lost balls. There were back to back island greens. Laura cracked me up. She really knows how to play her dad. She wanted to go putt putting. I asked her why trying to talk her out of it. She said "It's a tradition". So we went putt putting. It was a little cool but we had to go to the beach. I found a really awesome sharks tooth while I was wading in the water. I have to convince people that I found it. It's so cool they think I bought it somewhere.
And of course here are pictures of girls at the beach.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo, love this update. Granny always loves pictures of the girls. Thanks