Thursday, December 14, 2006

Meteors

This is a picture of me last night between 11 and 12. I look scared and fat. Maybe I look scared because the flash was quite blinding. I was cold, well just my face. I went out and laid in the yard and watched the meteor shower last night. It was one of the best I've seen. The clouds cleared off perfect for it. I almost forgot about it and then the jet flew over. I never hear jets up here. There just aren't that many that fly over. But there seems to be one that flies over very regularly at about 11:00 at night. Very weird. Anyways it reminded me to check the sky and so I did. The wife and girls were asleep but I grabbed my sleeping bag and headed out into the yard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How long was it until you could see again without seeing flash bulbs every time you blinked?