Saturday, March 07, 2009

5 miles

I'm sitting on the back porch. I love our back porch. Well I used to. When we moved in last May or so there was only 2 dogs in this neighborhood. And both were well behaved inside dogs. Now we have 7. And 2 are very loud and 1 keeps jumping the fence into our yard and barking at us from our own yard. That is really bothering me. I went over and talked to the owner and hopefully they do something about it.

I ran 5 miles today. I walked half a mile in the middle but made up for it at the end. So I went 5.5 miles. I've got a long ways to go before I'm ready for the mini and I'm running out of time. I have to make it though or I'll let Dan down. I'm hoping that the time change will make it easier to find time at the end of the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You really think that changing the time will add an hour to your day???? so now there are 25 hours - hmmm