Friday, October 10, 2008

This one is for mom

She's wanting something posted and would prefer it wasn't football. So I'll tell you about my busy day off yesterday. I started with a breakfast meeting in Indy at 8:30. Which is way too early for me on a day off. I was late because I couldn't find the restaurant. But I finally made it. I came home and mowed the lawn and then it was time for practice. Practice went ok but we found out that our leading tackler was suspended for cussing in class. After practice I ate supper and took the girls to Laura's soccer practice. After practice I took the girls to Crazy J's. We split a couple scoops of Cookies and Cream and walked across the street to play at the park. Steph was at choir practice. We then went home and I made the girls run sprints in the backyard. They need to get in shape and get faster. I need to get in shape. I ran with them. Then I put them to bed and watched football and baseball and fell asleep on the couch. So there you go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, and you forgot that you also posted 3 updates for us. Thanks, kid.
Mom