Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Update

Ok so it's been a month. I'm sorry I've been a little busy. We had the Philly trip, a booth at the fair and we're in the middle of VBS. Here's what has been up. It's been fun to be in contact with some old friends. I got an e-mail from Jonathan a friend from college. I've been talking about getting together with Rob, Ben, and Phil. Those guys are all friends from Danville. We've had some people from Michigan come visit. It was great seeing James and Ben and Lori. So here's what is new. I'm now an assistant football coach at Taylor. It's a volunteer position and they understand that I cannot be at most practices. I get share a life challenge after practice every Thursday. I told the coach that I'd use the Bible and he was ok with that. I also get to pray before and after each game. I'll hopefully be telling you more about that in the future. I know you want more and some pictures but you'll have to wait. Hopefully this tides you over.

3 comments:

Ken said...

hanks for calling me in while in philly... I only live 4 miles from center city so it was probably too far from you...

kibbles said...

You are living it up man. I just hope this fall you are not to busy for a visit.

Lindy said...

Very cool Paul. How great that God gave you an opportunity to share your faith doing something you love. Awesome. Miss you guys, hope things are well.