Friday, November 09, 2007

Roethlisberger burger

On Monday nights we've been trying to eat something from the city that is hosting Monday Night Football. We've had buffalo wings, Coke floats, and stuff like that. Last week we had Roethliburgers. Pretty stinking good. We changed the recipe some and here's what we came up with. First a big burger patty. Melt provolone and sharp chedder on it. Put barbeque sauce under it. Put bacon and ranch over it. All of that inside of the bun. It was much better than I thought it would be. Try it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look here at you... Now you are becoming your Dad - a Big Steelers Fan.

Alex Staff said...

If I had those in my hands, I wouldn't be able to know whether I should concentrate on the game or start eating! It must be exhilarating to watch football while eating the specialty dishes of that very day.