Monday, September 17, 2007

Forget the echoes...Wake up the offense

I went to the Michigan Notre Dame game Saturday. I wore my jersey. I knew it was going to end up like that. Seriously, I was predicting an outcome that was close to what happened. At one point in the game Notre Dame had more than -50 yards rushing. They just cannot seem to block. A blitz absolutely confuses them. I don't see it getting any better soon. So I'll endure a rebuilding year. For some reason I'm not ready to give up on Charlie. I'm not ready to give up on Jimmy. I'll keep wearing my jersey and watching the games. I'm a fan. Maybe a dumb one, but I'm a fan.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beat MSU. For some reason, they're annoying me this year.

Ken said...

so why is charlie still the savior of the program while ty was a bum and got the boot after three? and dont give me the recruit thing... a guy who turned down ND named urban has been playing a bunch o' freshman for two years now (more than any other major program in the country two years straight) and he has a ring and is on the way twords the potential repeat....

Paul said...

I don't know if Charlie is the "savior of the program". But Ty had to go. Ty has a history of beating some big name teams and then losing to teams he should beat. Watch Washington this year. They already beat ranked Boise State. They'll beat another ranked team along the way as well. But they'll lose to some teams they should have beat. He did it at Stanford. He did it at ND. He'll do it at Washington.

Anonymous said...

hee hee!