Tuesday, April 03, 2007

College Basketball

I lost the big church bracket thing last night. I went into the game with a 29 point lead over the only guy who had a chance. He beat me by 3. Stinking Florida. I picked 44 of the 63 correct but it was the last one that got me. I couldn't sleep because of the sausage and cheese I guess. So I watched One Shining Moment. This is the first time in a long time that I didn't have my eyes start watering during it. I then watched the post game press conference. As impressive as Florida looked on the basketball court, they looked equally unimpressive in the conference. I was very disappointed.

Another disappointment came when I heard that Iowa was hiring Coach Lickliter. He's done great at Butler and I would have loved to see him stay there. He coached our high school team. I'd loved to see him stay in the Indy area. I hope Butler gets someone good to replace him.

No comments: