Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Ouch

Saturday was a bad day. Notre Dame got killed (I hope you got to go to that game Burrill). I didn't get to see the game though. I was playing flag football. It was big fun until... We started the game up 9-2. Playing by ones to 12. I was having a blast. I threw for some tds, caught some tds, returned an INT for a td. I was having a great game until I lunged for a flag to make a defensive stop. I felt it pop. I pulled my hamstring. I injured myself a month before the race I've been training for since January. Ugh. I see the physical therapist Wednesday morning. The one good sign I've had was when I left the doctor she said "Good luck at the race".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, I was not able to go to the game last Saturday. But Justin was there, thanks to his student tickets. I was jealous.

However, I will be at the ND/Purdue game on 30 September. Us four brothers are going to be there. I'm looking forward to seeing a game at ND; believe or not, I've never actually seen a major college game outside Michigan Stadium. I want to experience more college stadiums, and this is definitely a good start.