Monday, July 31, 2006

This summer's guilty pleasure

It seems that every summer I get wrapped up in a t.v. show that I'd rather not tell others about. A couple years ago I watched Big Brother. Last year it was Rockstar: INXS. I hadn't found one this year and was happy. Until last night. This one may actually be more embarrassing than the others. Ok here goes. Last night I watched, and I plan on continuing to watch, "Who wants to be a Superhero". This is a "reality show" where they compete to be the world's next superhero. The winner will be featured in a Stan Lee comic book and will have a movie on the Scifi channel based on their character. I even have a favorite that I'm cheering for. Major Victory. The show made me laugh out loud while Steph was trying to sleep next to me. Good stuff.

No comments: