Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Two news stories for you today

Here's the story of a mother who wrestles a polar bear to save her kids.

Here's a million dollar car crash.


Both prompt questions.

Would you wrestle a polar bear to save someone else's kid? I know she saved her own kids but everyone will at least say the would fight a bear for their kid. Would you do it for someone else's kid? Laura has a few friends I might let a bear get... Did I type that?

Would you let an acquaintance, that you don't even know his last name, drive your million dollar car?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would you wrestle a polar bear to save someone else's kid?

No, there's something special about your own precious children that prompts a thing like that...aside from that I think survival instincts kick in.

Anonymous said...

"He destroyed one of the finest cars on earth, maybe the finest. It's like taking a Van Gogh painting and burning it," said Banning, who is a leader of the Ferrari Owners Club.

If you feel this way about a car then hang the dumb thing on the wall. Now, if he were walking my dog and she broke in half......
I guess worth is in the wallet of the owner.