Friday, November 18, 2005

Kevin Garnett

I have been wishing for a while now that KG would become an Indiana Pacer. I like Jermaine O'Neal and all but I'd rather have KG. I'm thinking that maybe the wish comes closer to coming true every day. Here are some KG quotes.

Speaking of Kevin Mchale, "Kevin has a very, very high basketball IQ, but managing egos and things, I don't think he wants to do that."

He says that Mchale, "wanted in his heart to coach, but he didn't want the responsibility of being a coach."

Talking about those two quotes he says, "I don't feel I was disrespectful to anybody. Everything I said, everybody knows that's how I feel. Last year, it was pure hell for me. It was a circus."

I'm hoping the big tent stays in Minnesota but the "big ticket" , KG's nickname, comes to Indy.

No comments: