Thursday, September 15, 2005

Apples

Today I golfed at St. Ives. A beautiful course that is very very challenging. I got to golf there with my dad and a friend from church. Normally it costs between 85 and 99 dollars, which is a ton up here. It has gotten a 5 star rating from Golf Digest. Here is their website. It has a picture of each hole. If you want to find one I lost a ball on just look at 1-18. http://www.canadianlakes.com/home.asp
We golfed free. I stunk the place up and was frustrated with myself. Not because I scored lousy but because I didn't use the better swing that I've grown into the last few months. I came home very tired. Partly from golfing and partly from staying up late last night cleaning puke out of the church van. When I got home I decided to try an apple from our apple tree. It was delicious. I can't believe I have an apple tree in my yard that has great apples and I'm just now discovering it. I then took a nap. It was nice. I woke up and used the elliptical maching, did some situps and pushups and had a good dinner. I've just finished playing with my fantasy team and plan on going home and having a good evening. It turned out to be a great day and just when I needed one.

No comments: